I used the Rock Princess Cricut cartridge for the butterfly, Nate's ABC's Cricut cartridge for the snail and George and the Basic Shapes for the triangle.
Recollections card stock, pearls and button.
Inkadinkadoo stamp for the sentiment, which is popped up.
And the crinkle ribbon is from Little Scrap Pieces
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #155 "Color & Shape Challenge"
- Exploring Cricut Challenge "It's a Spring Thing"
- Craftin Desert Diva's - Craft it up & Link it up Link Party #3 "Cute as a Button"
- Cardz TV "Mix it up" Challenge #27
- My Craft Spot - Monday Challenge #94 Cute Critters
- Every Day Is An Occasion Sunday Fun day #8