I used George and the Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge. Recollections and Paula Dean card stock. I used my computer to print Happy Mother's Day. I added some ribbon, twine and a few pearls.
- Go Fish Challenge #40: Mom!
- Every Day Is An Occasion Sunday Fun day #9
- Cardz TV Challenge #29 "There's no other like my mother"
- Exploring Cricut Mother's Day Blog Hop & Challenge
- Bitten by the Bug 2 Mom is the Best Mother's Day Challenge
- My Craft Spot Monday Post #96 For Mom
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #159 Mother's Day