Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My New Adventure

I am so glad that I created a blog back in February and started making cards for all the challenges.  It is so much fun.  I look forward to seeing the new challenges every week so I can get my game plan for what type of card that I will be making.

I took over my husbands pool table and turned it into a crafting table.  But every once in a while I have to clean off my crafting supplies so that we can shoot pool.

My oldest daughter sells Thirty-One products and I bought a few totes from her to load my crafting supplies in to make it easier to move them.  I have acquired so many crafting items now that I needed more totes so I decided that I would try selling their products.  Here are a few of their products and how I use them.

Here is the Fold n File that holds all my 8 1/2" x 11" paper perfect.


It even has mesh pockets on the front.


Here is the Keep-it Caddy which holds all my glue, scissors, hole punches, my Cricut cutting pads, my Cricut paper cutter, all my Cricut tools, my foam dots and lots more.


It has 5 pockets on the front and mesh pockets on both sides.


Here is the Large Utility Tote that I put all my storage boxes in.  I have my all my embellishments in the storage boxes. And of course a scrap box.


When the guys are done shooting pool, I get my 3 bags of supplies and put them back on the pool table and the bags collapse flat and I store them under the pool table.  

I have a party open until May 7, 2013, if anyone would like to purchase anything.  You can have it shipped directly to your house.  The May special is for every $31 you spend, you can get a thermal for 1/2 price.  Here is the link to my website www.mythirtyone.com/tishasewell.  Click on "My Parties" and then click on "Shop Now".  And you will have to click on "Shop Now" again to see all the categories.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for all your support!

Have a Great Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment