I used Recollections card stock and Rock Princess Cricut cartridge. The cat had on headphones but I cut them off. The bat wings were on a heart but I put them on the skulls. I put orange brads from American Crafts for the eyes on the skulls. I popped up the skulls to give them a 3D effect. I used my computer to print Happy Halloween. And the ribbon and button are from Michael's.
- Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Linky Party
- My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #115 3D Halloween
- Red Carpet Studio RCS#55 Bicentennial Man
- Paper Playtime Ch#12 Ribbon & Buttons
- Craftin Desert Diva's Craft it up & Link it up Linky Party #17 "Halloween"
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #182 Black & Purple
- Every Day Is An Occasion Sunday Funday #14
- DL. Art Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge