I used Recollections card stock. I used Classroom - October and November on the Cricut Craft Room for all the cuts but the cat. I used Rock Princess Cricut cartridge for the cat. I glued them to a piece of orange stock which I glued to some chipboard to make it strong enough to hang up. I punched two holes in the top and tied some ribbon to it so I could hang it on the door.
- Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge #138 Halloween
- Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Linky Party
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #183 Home Decor
- Craftin Desert Diva's Craft it up & Link it up Linky Party #17 Halloween
- Every Day Is An Occasion Sunday Funday #14
- DL. Art Thankful Thursday October Linky Challenge