Here is a project that I made for my husband for Valentine's Day. I bought a acrylic LOVE book from AC Moore and decorated it. I used George and the Basic Shapes and Opposites Attract Cricut Cartridges. All paper is from Michael's. Pearl hearts, pearls, ribbon and doily are from Michael's. I used my computer to print the sayings. Love Always and Happy Together stickers came from a scrapbook kit the I got at AC Moore.
The quote on the back is one of my favorites.....The greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and differences and still finds you absolutely amazing.
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #197 I Heart You
- Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Linky Party
- Red Carpet Studio RCS #63 Actually Love
- DL. Art Thankful Thursday February Linky Challenge
- Every Day Is An Occasion Sunday Funday #17 Link Party
- Craftin' Desert Diva's Craft it up & Link it up Linky Party #24
- Cardz TV 3D Challenge #1 Create a 3D Project for Valentine's Day