Friday, February 21, 2014

Skunk Card

Happy Friday Everyone!  Hope you all had a very good week.  My week has been crazy busy.  We are having terrible thunderstorms right now.  I made a cute little card this morning for our Pastor that has been under the weather for the last couple of weeks.  Hope it cheers him up a little.

I used Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. The Cute Critter stamp set is from My Craft Spot.  The silver pearls are from AC Moore.  The paper tape is from Michael's.  I used Crate Paper 6 x 6 Toy Box Collection pad and Recollections card stock.



4 comments:

  1. So stinken cute! Your skunk is adorable:) Thanks so much Tisha for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable, and such a perfect sentiment. Thanks for sharing your cute card at DCD's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Your little skunk is just cute as can be and I love the pretty blues you used to create this sweet card. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable squirrel! She stands out so wonderfully well against your pretty blue papers. And the sentiment is just perfect with this!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete